February 14, 2009

Another....

Another friday night dead and gone. I cannot remember the last time I went out on a friday night. That's sad. I spent maybe two hours holding/feeding/changing my sister, another hour messing around with my ipod and the last few hanging out at my dad's house. What an exciting life I lead.
I read my friend Aimez's blog and she brings up some good points about feminism and guys who are jerks. But I believe that not all guys are jerks, and not all guys wanna be. Most of the guys want to be "cool" and "popular". But if they would just work past that peer pressure and show their true selves MAYBE they would be likable. Sometimes, (this goes mainly to the guys) the opposite sex doesn't see you because you aren't acting realistically. I mean come on, what guy who is under 14 years old really knows what to even do? (Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure some do.) But seriously? Guys grow up. Grow some balls and treat women respectfully. Not like a sex slave. And no, I am NOT a feminist. Just a women with strong opinions on life. Feminists in my opinion take things a little bit too far, and to be honest, in my opinion that is wrong. Who really cares if a guy takes a woman's virginity? If the woman was willing then give up! That is an issue that you WILL NOT be able to do anything with!
I'm going to start posting facts at the ends of my entries about global warming. That is a world wide issue that needs to be heard of. If we don't do something soon, we will be facing world wide diasters, such as, typhoons, tsunamis, tornadoes, droughts, rising sea levels, and even massive heat waves. This is an issue that needs a solution today!
According to NationalGeographic.com "the rate of warming is increasing. The 20th century's last two decades were the hottest in 400 years and possibly the warmest for several millennia, according to a number of climate studies. And the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports that 11 of the past 12 years are among the dozen warmest since 1850." Please figure out ways to preserve our planet, even the smallest things count.


XOXO
Addo