February 11, 2009

Kill Me

Today, has officially been named a bad day. It started when I was changing my sister's diaper. My step dad, (I still don't like him) was hovering above my shoulder saying stuff like "You're doing it wrong." I can't stand that. Or when I was holding her, and I would try to readjust her, he would be like, "What are you doing?" or "Be careful." Did I mention how much I hated that? On top of that, yesterday, I was feeling the same way as today. And when people would ask me what was wrong, I naturally try to explain what was bothering me. But either they didn't believe me or they sided with him! Even my own friend agreed with them. Am I really wrong in this situation....Well, this is the end. But before I end this entry, let me tell you how much I

HATE

my stepfather:
  • Most of the time, he'll only may attention to my mother.
  • He'll come home from work and turn off whatever I was watching and put on his shows.
  • He makes rules, but doesn't follow them himself, but expects me too.
  • When I question him, he'll say, "Don't question me alright. I'm an adult when you get older and you own (place item or house here) then you can question me."
  • He'll automatically call my mom if I do something not to his liking.
Need I go on? Watch the video at the end. It made me sob.

XOXO
Addo