March 26, 2009

I Really Like This...

I was on Fazp's blog when I hit the next blog link at the top, you see it? Well it brought me to this Japenese woman's blog, and she had a lot of pretty pictures. So I'm just scrolling down looking at the pictures, and she has this poem, or is it a song, I don't know.

I am just another miserable woman
Looking to live behind black glasses
Holding a diary in my hands
None of its pages important
Crazy words written in a crazy time
My feelings
My tears
My little smiles
Parts of me live there
Without fear or someone
Nothing to stop me
Me-Sincere pen- Reliable diary
Thats all I need
Many people around me
But I do not see him
They seem busy
Strange life
Bind us
They never allow us to meet
Forget what I said
It started raining
Right now
All around me wet
So
I must be walking home
Before my tears start to fall too
Forgive me
When I'm talking to you
When I know
You are just an old wooden chair
Can not talk to me
At least
In my languages
But you are the only one
That heard me when I was silent
I'm glad you are here for me
Or so I think
See you tomorrow

Most of her blog is in Japanese, so I'm pretty bummed. If she wrote this, then I would have loved to read more. Of course I'm gonna follow her, in case something new comes up. The link for her blog will be under this blog. So definately go check her out.

XOXO
Addo