February 18, 2009

IDK!!!

Okay. So I haven't posted in mucho days. Well probably not that many but I haven't posted in a good while. I saw my grandparents today. I didn't know that you could have a good time with them. I also cried for a half an hour while watching A Walk to Remember. I love that movie but it always gets the best of me. My phone is dead, which absolutely sucks and I can't charge my ipod. And don't ask well why don't you charge your cell phone. I don't have the charger. It's on my bed, at my house.
It's aggravating to me that my Dad, Step-mom, and Sister all go to bed at nine. I mean come on. My dad I can understand, he has to go to work at 5 am. But my step-mom and sister have no need.
Have you ever seen the movie Funny Games? It's actually a movie where the bad guy wins. I mean come on, how many times do you see a movie like that? It's so freaky though, and the killers are so polite. At one point of the movie, the Mom got smart and grabbed a gun and shot one of the killers. But then the other one frantically looked for a remote and rewound the movie! It really went to the part when the woman grabbed the gun. Then he was asking me questions and talking to me. If you don't believe me go watch it. I guarantee you, you'll get freaked out, no joke.

xoxo
Addo