February 17, 2009

Baby! &Story! & Heroes!

Wherever I look, there is baby clothes, food, diapers, toys, swings, pillows! Ah! And its even following me into my room. I don't mind all that much, but the curtain that will be dividing the room needs to be put up, ASAP. She isn't a screamer, but she definitely knows how to get attention. Most of the time, she'll squeak. It's really cute.
I'm currently writing two stories. One, all of my friends are reading. The other I just started last night and I'm writing it with my friend. It is proven to be hard to write a novel with a girl who lives, uh I don't know, 700 miles away. But it'll work. I'll make it work. For those of you who read my story, anyone got an idea for a title?
My friend, who is like in his thirties, is trying to follow heroes. In the fourth season. Explaining it to him, isn't easy. He doesn't even get the concept of the show. And Chris is you're reading this, it's nothing personal.
Well, I'm going to go practice on my guitar.

XOXO
Addo