February 15, 2009

Fudge....

We made fudge today. After two hours of letting it cool it was finally ediable. Let me say, if you never had fudge then you need to try this. It had peanut butter and chocolate and it was absolutely delicious. Okay, now I'm just posting an entry on fudge. Not cool.
"Coral reefs, which are highly sensitive to small changes in water temperature, suffered the worst bleaching or die off in response to stress ever recorded in 1998, with some areas seeing bleach rates of 70 percent. Experts expect these sorts of events to increase in frequency and intensity in the next 50 years as sea temperatures rise." NationalGeographic.com
My mom is mad at me. She asked me if I was coming home tonight, and I said I didn't know. She followed that up with what do you mean? You told me last night you were going to come home. I once again said I don't know. And she was like you're really hurting my feelings. And I said I'm sorry. And I forgot the rest of the conversation (there wasn't much after that) But it ended up with her hanging up on me. Now I'm afraid to call her and tell her I wanna come home, I don't want her to get even more mad at me.
Any advice?
XOXO
Addo