February 14, 2009

Okay...........

So, just to clear up my entry from last night. I know that feminism isn't about sex, but I was trying to make a point. So fzap, I'm sorry you misunderstood me.

You know how I've been writing about Global Warming and posting facts? Well, my dad doesn't even believe it! What the hell! Is it that hard to believe that there's a hole in the ozone layer that is allowing more sunlight to enter our atmosphere? I mean come on! My dad just proves my statement that half of the population doesn't see it as a NATIONAL issue. Geez
Have you heard the song August is Over by We the Kings?
I am absolutely in love with it! Definitely my favorite. The lyrics go:


P.S. That's your cue to watch the video. It's the lyrics with music. Oh how I love youtube.
You know what comes next.

XOXO
Addo