March 8, 2009

I'm not so sure...

About life anymore. Just when you start to think you know it all and it all makes sense, it's pulled back and you have to start over. Or when you argue with your family, they seem to know everything, but the thing is they don't. They may think they have a clue as to what's going on but they really don't understand. They don't even bother trying to figure it out, because they will call you selfish and completely block every word you say out.
Is trying to avoid an arguement, still arguing? If it is, please tell me because I'm obviously obvilious to it. Also, why is it when you tell people you're just not hungry, they spring up and start questioning you like, you're not hungry, as in you're not going to eat anything? That is something that really bothers me. It is fucking okay if I'm not hungry! I don't need to eat whenever people say they are hungry because its not logical. Sorry about that, family problems.
But anyway, we lost yesterday, and yeah I'm pretty bummed. And on top of that we got an award ONLY because one of our teammates had a heart transplant two weeks ago. I mean I understand that the award is given to a team who overcomes an obstacle but still, the team spirit award would have been better. Or the champion's award. (Still a little bitter about it.) And on top of all that whenever I talk to my parents, they are asking me are you okay, as if I was going to do something drastic. Just fucking drop it already and let me get over it right, right?
XOXO
Addo