March 13, 2009

I'm Sorry I Can't be Perfect

Why is it that every time I try to explain myself for something that is bothering me, and I am shot down, told to shut up, and crawl into the corner? Most TEENAGERS today are ignored by adults because they are "Just kids" Well, I'm not JUST A KID! I'm a KID with feelings and hate it when fucking adults tell me that I'm not good enough, or that I need to try harder! Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm happy where I am! Or is that too hard for all your narrow minds to understand! I can't figure this out, and it is seriously starting to bother me.
Also, I have come to the conclusion that I HATE shopping! Everything is cut too small and it needs to stop. You go to Hot Topic and the largest pant size they have is a fucking size 9! Don't designers know that the average American woman is a size 12! Not everybody in this world is fucking anorexic. And its really not fair to the AVERAGE sized people like me. It also sucks when you want a sweat jacket that you'd wear everyday and your parents decide it costs too much! I got 3 things today, two things for $43 dollars, but the jacket was only $50. So instead of getting those two things, why couldn't I get the jacket?
I know that sounds really shallow, but when you're my height and such an awkward size, its hard to find things that fit, like their supposed to. I remember a few years ago going from store to store looking for a fucking jacket. Everyone I tried on was either the waist was too high or the arm lengths were too short. I just want to apologize for hardly ever posting lately. I've been having a lot of family problems that come first in my mind.
Also, Sophie is 1 month old already. Where did the time go!

XOXO
Addo