March 18, 2009

Running

Running gives me time to just think and totally clear my head. Although I haven't been doing it for a long time I'm already feeling so much better. I don't know why but its such a great feeling, 'm talking if you do run, you'll know what I'm talking about. And for once I'm actually looking forward to going to Florida. I'll be able to run in eighty degree weather, thinking about this guy that I really like, who just so happens to live in Florida. And no I didn't meet him online. We went to elementary school together, and as it turns out, I really miss him. So, I figured while I was in Florida why not see him? But guess what, my dad said no! Of course he said no. But whatever. I'll message his mom on Facebook and ask for his number. Wow, I really am a stalker, but hey, he used to be my friend. So I have a right. Well, I'm going to go do something else.

XOXO
Addo