April 28, 2009

You Know She's Right

Aimez, you are right. Nothing will ever be the same. But you know what, that's the beauty of it. The way Fazp and Vrai are going to Tech, and Aimez is going to Sea,we are all splitting up. But why are we so damn sad about it? Its going to bring millions of new doors to be opened and explored. From spending nights out at parties, (HAHA Aimez, imagine a nun crashing a wild party? LMAO) to spending nights alone nursing that broken heart. It is nothing to be scared of. At least I don't think so. For the first time since I found out I was going to Tot, I actually feel ready. I'm ready for whatever anyone is going to throw at me. I'm ready for whatever you want to give me to deal with. You know, from now on I'm not going to crack under the pressure. And I'm NOT going to feel disappointment. My life has and will always be a rock. That rock can't break. And I'm offically ready for it.

XOXO
Addo