May 28, 2009

SO!!!

OMG! Not taking the Intergrated Alegbra Regents was one of my best ideas yet! Instead of falling asleep in front of an evil Chinese teacher, I'm sitting in the air conditioned library, talking to Christine, Elena, and Joe. Could this get any better? I think not. :) So my birthday was on Monday, and it was fun. The family came over, yada yada yada. Six flags is tomorrow!!! Banquet is in a week!!!! Graduation is in 27 days!!! Last day of school is in 29 days!!! So yeah, a lot is coming up this month. I'm actually looking foward now to the end of school, I guess because its so close. I mean come on, THE END OF SCHOOL IS COMING!!! You don't see children running to the other side of the Earth though, do you? I think not!! Its like all the joyous orphaned African children are praising Joyous Queen Gab. You know what she did? Do ya, do ya do ya? She spread the joy!!! LMAO!!!! Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, as you can see I'm kinda hyper/happy/excited. But what can I say? I'm allowed to be happy god damn it. I'm sick and tired of my family coming down on me because I don't believe in God. I mean seriously, I don't think you should have to pray to a person/force/thing whatever you think he is, because you're responsible for you. Not the other way around. You want to be happy, go find happiness. You don't want to be alone, go buy a puppy. Just get off my back for me figuring out what everyone else who doesn't believe already found out. You know what, yeah if my husband wants me to get married in a church and we'll have it in a fucking church. I don't care whether or not my dad wants me to believe! It's my ficking life! Get the fuck over it and leave me the hell out of it. Somebody is getting married, I'll wait outside. Sorry, but according to my dad, I won't be allowed in. Like I give a shit. Seriously! Everyone needs to get off my back and just stay the hell out of my way!!!! Sorry about that, I'm ranting again, I'll stop, right about now. The rain better not come tomorrow! If it does I'm going to be beyond pissed. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Do you know what I think we should do? Do you know what I think we should do? Seriously, do you!!! I finished, "My Sister's Keeper" yesterday. Made me cry for an hour. I mean seriously after all of the things Anna went through to get medical emancipation from her parents, she gets in a car crash and Kate still gets the organ, and Anna still dies! I wanted to throw the book at the wall and rip it in half. That author deserves to die. I mean come on, she killed Anna!!! Kate wanted to die! Not Anna. Anna was only born to save Kate, and I guess once she did what she had to do, she died. I was yelling at my mom for letting me read such an amazing yet horrible book. She was only 13!!! 13 is not the age to die!!! But whatever, everyone says its just a book. But sometimes it feels like it can happen right then right now. You know? Like tomorrow I can go to the hospital and get diagnosed with Leukmia. But chances are I won't. Sometimes I just want to know what it feels like, you know? Like I want to feel the pain! Ugh I'm such a fucking lunatic. But yeah. This is probably my longest post yet, and I'm still going. Geez. Bless you for continuing reading this far. Cause you know what, I don't know why I'm still going. It seems like forever my fingers have been slamming on these keys writing this disgusting blog. I mean come on, who reads this? I know I wouldn't. I'm starting to lose things to talk about so I'm gonna end here.
XOXO
Addo