June 9, 2009

Second chances, They Don't Ever Matter, People Never Change

Once a whore you're nothing more sorry that will never change. I love that song. I mean, its yesterday's news but still, I love that song. And I don't mean yesterday's news like they aren't popular anymore, but that song isn't heard on the radio anymore, or its not that popular anymore. Okay, that's still coming out wrong.
Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. I mean I still think that people hear the name, Sarah Alexa McCrea, and go "huh?" But whatever. So yeah, it stopped raining finally, and in about an hour I'll be out of this hell hole. But hey, getting to blog during school, that's always fun.
Okay, so yeah, I'm taking an regent in like a week. And yes, I'm ready. I took a practice one and got a 97, took another one and got a 72. But I only got the seventy two because I was rocking back and fourth crying in pain and I went home early. Nice right?
The gloomy weather has definately matched my mood lately. I've been feeling really down and depressed, so the gray skies and the rain sorta feel right. You know? And for the record I don't care who reads this blog anymore because quite frankly I think its getting a little too personal. I gotta work on that. I mean, for all I know there could be a stalker who subscribed to me and now he/she knows all of my inner most secrets. Okay thats a lie. Not a soul on this Earth knows more than 25% of my innermost secrets. So yeah, nobody truly knows me.
Do you ever get that feeling that everything is going at too fast a pace? Like its all flying by, and you can't seem to find that place? And if you do, I was just wondering. It feels like yesterday that I was crying because I hated this school, and now I'm crying because I have to leave. Time really does change everything doesn't it?
I think I'm finally over him. He's just that childhood crush that I'm going to look back on and wonder how I spent so much time falling in love with my best friend. Typical right? But yeah he moved. And now I think I finally realized that he was only a friend, and that he probably doesn't remember me. :(
XOXO
Addo